Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love dressing up twins!

     

     I've known what I wanted to dress the twins up as for months, because one of the perks of having twins is dressing them up in cute coordinating outfits for Halloween.  I don't know how many more years they will let me do this, but while they don't have a choice, I'm sure having fun! 




Last year they were baby gnomes, in the style of Rien Poortuliet and Wil Huygen's Gnomes.  I've been in love with this book since I can remember, and getting to dress my little tootles up like that was a blast.  If you aren't  familiar with the book, you should definitely check it out.




  
Can you see the resemblance?   This year they are going to be Raggedy Ann and Andy, another one of my favorite books.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment