Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Gift

     As a general rule, it is extremely difficult to make something that a man will enjoy, as most crafty stuff tends to be feminine.  This is probably why I haven't made Dave anything before.  However, Friday night I suddenly realized that Father's Day was around the corner, and I hadn't gotten Dave anything!  I didn't want to go to Walmart and get a generic Father's Day gift, so I started thinking about what I could make him that might be considered a "man gift".  Below is what I came up with.
     It's a felted wool cozy for his water bottle.  The super man "S" on it is because Abriel has taken to calling Dave "SUP......er Daddy!"  I think it's funny, and I'm not sure where she got it from either.  I think it's appropriate too, since any man who can handle two year old twins in his late fifties, really is Super Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment