Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Etsy Shop


    After much planning and procrastinating, I have finally (Drum roll please...) opened my own Etsy shop!  There isn't a lot in it as of now, but I am steadily working away on new projects. 
     The above banner was a collaboration between Abriel and I.  The background was part of one of her wet on wet water colors. The kids turn out reams of these, and so I've started thinking of other ways to use them, so when I was in need of a banner, it hit me that one of their painting would be perfect.  I painted the stones and the dragonfly, and after Abriel got over her initial horror of seeing me paint on her picture, she is now thrilled that her picture is on the computer.   Abriel and Samuel have also been very understanding about seeing me make toys that are not for them.  The concept of me making something for a person whom I don't know, is beyond their comprehension, so I have had to make up stories about the boys and girls who will get to have Mommy's toys. 
     So, if you would like to see what I have so far, here it is! Stepping Stone Toys  Comment, and tell me what you think.  I would love any feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment