Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Nature Table Without Snow

            Our winter nature table is up before January this year, which is a first for us. Woo hoo!  This year has been so warm, I decided not to put a white cloth down for snow.  I did add a little bit of wool for snow, but it looks slightly yellow, and we all know what yellow snow is. ;)  I still have the icicles and snow children, who are looking down and wondering when it is going to snow.  I am wondering the same thing.  I would love some snow this year, as we didn't have any to speak of last year.  Today is cold and overcast, so I might get my wish. 
      I put a purple silk behind everything, as that is the color of our mountains in the winter.  I love the way the mountains change color through the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment